The Delhi Development Authority (DDA), established in 1957 by the Government of India.
The DDA emerged as a response to the partition of India in 1947, when half a million refugees entered the city in a single year.
These migrants began constructing large settlements on the southern and eastern edges of the city.
To respond to this crisis, the new Government of India convened a committee to review the Delhi Improvement Trust, the agency charged with maintaining and developing the city.
In 1951, the committee recommended the creation of a single agency to plan and oversee the development of Delhi.
In 1957, the Government of India passed the Delhi Development Bill, establishing the Delhi Development.
Since its founding, the DDA has prepared and executed three master plans for the city. (First Master Plan Land acquisition, Second Master Plan Housing shortfalls, Third Master Plan A new approach?.
The city has become the residence of choice for more than 11 million people and this number continues to increase.
DDA Recruitment 2019
Delhi Development Authority – DDA invites Application for the post of 190 Planning Asst, Sr. Law Officer. DDA Apply before 22 Jan 2019 to Extended 05.02.2019.
Advt. No. : 01/2019/Rectt. Cell. /Pers./DDA
- Job Location : Delhi
DDA Jobs Details :
- Post Name : Planning Asst, Sr. Law Officer
- No of DDA Vacancy : 190 Posts
- Pay Scale : Level 7/ 11
Eligibility Criteria for DDA Recruitment 2019 :
DDA Educational Qualification :
- For Planning Assistant : Bachelor Degree in Planning/ Architecture from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.
- For Sr. Law Officer : (i) Possessing Regular Degree in Law (entitling the incumbent for Registration at a bar and appearing before the Courts) from a recognized University or equivalent; and (ii) 07 years’ experience at the bar.
DDA Recruitment 2019 Age Limit :
- For Planning Assistant : 30 years
- For Sr. Law Officer : 35 years
DDA Application Fee :
- Pay the Examination Fee through Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card
- All Categories : ₹500/-
- Female Candidates of SC/ ST: Nil
DDA Recruitment Nationality : Indian
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply DDA jobs : Eligible candidates may apply online at DDA website (https://dda.org.in/) from 26.12.2018 to 05.02.2019. Before filling the application, please make sure you are eligible for the post as per the advertisement.
DDA Recruitment 2019 Important Dates to Remember :
- Opening date & time for online registration of application (Stage-I) : 23.12.2018 ( 10.00 AM)
- Last date and time of closing of Registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II) : 05 Feb 2019 til 06:00 PM
- Last date and time for closing of submission of Online Application Fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking through SB Collect system of State Bank of India (Step-III) : 08 Feb 2019 til 06:00 PM
Important Links :
- DDA Official Website Detail Advertisement Link : https://dda.org.in/ tendernotices docs/ july2018/ Notification 201921122018.pdf
- DDA Recruitment 2019 Application Form Download : https://dda.org.in/ ddaweb/ jobs.aspx#
- Advertisement Date Extended Link : https://dda.org.in/tendernotices_docs/may1/Corr08012019.pdf