Southern Railway Recruitment 2019
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 invites application for the post of 853 Act/Trade Apprentices. Apply before 13 January 2019.
- Southern Railway Job Location : Trichy (Tamil Nadu)
Southern Railway Job Details :
- Post Name : Act/Trade Apprentices
- No of Southern Railway Vacancy : 853 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 :
Southern Railway Educational Qualification :
- For Act/Trade Apprentices : a) Must have passed 10th class examination under 10 +2 systems or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
b) Must have passed ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution
c) Must have passed +2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology [for MLT only]
Note: Minimum 50% marks in SSLC not applicable for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Candidates with higher qualifications viz. Diploma/Degree and Course completed Act Apprentices are not eligible to apply.
Southern Railway Age Limit :
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should NOT have completed 22 /24 years for Fresher’s /Ex-ITI, MLT Respectively.
The upper age is relaxable by 3 Years for OBC candidates, 5 Years for SC/ST candidates and 10 Years for Persons with disability (PWD).
Southern Railway Application Fee :
- Fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
Southern Railway Recruitment Nationality : Indian
Selection Process :
- The following criteria are prescribed for preparation of merit in the selection:
Taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% aggregate marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
How to Apply Southern Railway Jobs : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rrcmas.in on or before 13.011.2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 13 January 2019