BMRC Recruitment 2019
BMRC Recruitment 2019 invites application for the post of 174 Maintainer, Junior Engineer & Section Engineer. Apply before 02 February 2019.
Advt. No. : BMRCL/ 82 / ADM/ 2018 /O&M
- BMRC Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
BMRC Job Details :
- Post Name : Maintainer
- No of BMRC Vacancy : 134 Posts
- Pay Scale : 10170 – 18500/-
Eligibility Criteria for BMRC Recruitment 2019 :
BMRC Educational Qualification :
- For Maintainer : a) Matriculation plus two years ITI in any one of the following specific Engineering Trade: Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Radio and TV / Electronics Mechanics / Wireman / Fitter / Mechanic Computer Hardware / Mechanic – Industrial Electronics / Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance / Mech. Communication Equipment Maintenance, Masonry, Carpentry, Building,Refrigeration and AC Mechanics Mechanic Mechatronics or equivalent qualification.
BMRC Age Limit :
- 35 years As on 02.02.2019
BMRC Application Fee :
- SC/ST candidates – Examination fees – Rs. 354 (including 18%GST
- GM, Cat I, Cat IIa, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat IIIb candidates – Examination fee is Rs. 826/- (including 18% GST).
BMRC Recruitment Nationality : Indian
Selection Process :
- The selection will be made strictly as per merit, on the basis of written examination.
How to Apply BMRC Jobs : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.bmrc.co.in form 03.01.2019 to 02.02.2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of BMRC Apply Online Application : 03 January 2019
- Last date for submission of applications BMRC Apply Online is : 02 February 2019
- Last date for paying application fee is: 04.2.2019
- Date of Written Test : 24/2/2019
Important Links :
- BMRC Official Website Detail Advertisement Link : http://english.bmrc.co.in/ FileUploads/ cde6fe Career Files.pdf
- Official Website BMRC General Instructions Link : http://english.bmrc.co.in/General Instructions .pdf
- BMRC Apply Online : https://recruit.bmrc.co.in/