National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2021
National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2021 invites application for the post of 24 Management Trainee in Marketing & HR. Apply before 23 November 2021.
Advt. No. : 04/2021
- National Fertilizers Limited Job Location : Gautam Budh Nagar (UP)
National Fertilizers Limited Job Details :
|Post Name||No. of National Fertilizers Limited Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Management Trainee (Marketing) |
Management Trainee (HR)
|24 Posts||Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2021 :
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Candidate must have M.Sc & MBA.||18 to 29 years as on 23.11.2021|
National Fertilizers Limited Application Fee :
- For All Other Candidates : Rs.700/-
- No application fees shall be charged from the candidates of SC/ST/PWD/ExSm/Departmental Category.
National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2021 Nationality :
- The applicant must be citizen of India
Selection Process :
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of online test & interview.
How to Apply National Fertilizers Limited Jobs :
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.bvfcl.com from 03.11.2021 to 23.11.2021.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Filling of NFL Application form : 23 November 2021
More Details: Candidates are required to read National Fertilizers Limited Official Website recruitment notification for detailed information about National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2021 for Management Trainee in Marketing & HR Posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and application form, follow the link given below.
|Organization Name||Important Links|
|National Fertilizers Limited Official Website Detail Advertisement Link :||https://www.nationalfertilizers.com /images/ pdf/ career/RFCL/ENGLISH- DETAILED ADV-RECRUITMENT OF MT (HR) MT(Marketing) FOR NFL- 2021.pdf|
|National Fertilizers Limited Apply Online Link :||https://nflex.onlineregistrationforms.com/#/home|