UPSC Recruitment 2021
Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Recruitment 2021 invites application for the post of 23 Assistant Geologist, Agricultural Engineer & Assistant Director. Apply before 16 September 2021.
Advt. No. :11-2021
- UPSC Job Location : All India
UPSC Job Details :
|Post Name||No. of UPSC Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Geologist, Agricultural Engineer & Assistant Director||23 Posts||Level-7,8,10|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2021 :
|Educational Qualification||Age Limits|
|M.Sc. pass.||30, 33, 35 years as on 16.09.2021|
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Nationality :
- The applicant must be citizen of India
- For GEN/OBC : Rs.25/-
- No application fees shall be charged from the candidates of SC/ST/PwBD/Women Category.
Mode of Application Fee Payment :
- The candidates can make payments through online by using Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
Selection Process :
- The Selection Process will be on basis of Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview.
How to Apply UPSC Jobs :
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in form 27.08.2021 to 16.09.2021.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of UPSC Apply Online Application : 16 September 2021
More Details : Candidates are required to read UPSC Official Website recruitment notification for detailed information about UPSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Geologist, Agricultural Engineer & Assistant Director Posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and application form, follow the link given below.
|Organization Name||Important Links|
|UPSC Official Website English Detail Advertisement Link :||https://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advt-No-11-2021-Engl-270821_0.pdf|
|UPSC Apply Online Link :||https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php|