Passport Office Recruitment 2021
Passport Office Recruitment 2021 invites application for the post of 16 PO & DPO Posts. Apply before Within 60 days.
Advertisement No. : No.V/IV/575/2/2020
- Passport Office Job Location : Bengaluru [Karnataka], Chennai [Tamilnadu], Ghaziabad [UP], Cochin [Kerala], Guwahati [Assam], Jaipur [Rajasthan], Kozhikode [Kerala], Lucknow [UP], Kolkata [WB], Mumbai [Maharashtra], Madurai [TN], Nagpur [Maharashtra], Pune [Maharashtra], Ranchi [Jharkhand] & Visakhapatnam [AP]
Passport Office Job Details :
|Post Name||No. of Passport Office Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|PO & DPO Posts||16 Posts||Rs.78800- Rs.209200/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Passport Office Recruitment 2021 :
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Degree from recognized university.||56 years.|
Passport Office Application Fee :
- Candidates are required to pay the application and examination fee as per details.
- Candidates are suggested to read the official notification.
Passport Office Recruitment 2021 Nationality :
- The applicant must be citizen of India
Selection Process :
- The Selection Process will be on basis of interview.
How to Apply Passport Office Jobs :
- Eligible candidates may apply offline send at any passport office at delhi Within 60 days.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.12.2020
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : Within 60 days
More Details : Passport Office Recruitment 2021 for PO & DPO Posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and application form, follow the link given below.
Important Links :
- Passport Office Notification & Application Form Link : https://mea.gov.in/Images/amb1/Vacancy-of-PO-DPO-31-12-2020.pdf