Air India Recruitment 2021
Alliance Air Aviation Limited, Air India Recruitment 2021 invites application for the post of 24 SFI, Company Secretary & Other Posts. Apply before 15.01.2021.
- Air India Job Location : Delhi, Hyderabad & Kolkata
Air India Job Details :
|Post Name||No. of Air India Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|SFI, Company Secretary & Other Posts||24 Posts||Rs. 8,33,000.|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Recruitment 2021 :
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Postgraduate/ B.E/ B.Tech in a relevant field from a recognized university.||Maximum 70 years.|
Air India Application Fee :
- DD for an amount of 1,500 should be drawn in favour of Alliance Air Aviation Limited, Payable at New Delhi except for Sr. Supervisor & Supervisor.
- DD amount of Sr. Supervisor & Supervisor is Rs. 1000.
Air India Recruitment 2021 Nationality :
- The applicant must be citizen of India
Selection Process :
- The Selection Process will be on basis of interview.
How to Apply Air India Jobs :
- The last date to submit the Offline application is 15.01.2021 in the following address: Alliance Air Department Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal -1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi – 110037.
- For some posts, the apply mode should be walk-in Interview.
- Walk-in Interview for the posts is Designated Examiner (DE), TRI, Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI) & Chief Ground Instructor (CGI).
- Date: 05.01.2021, 06.01.2021 & 21.01.2021.
- Time: 9.30 hrs to 12.30 hrs.
- Venue: Alliance Air Department Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal -1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi – 110037, Tel. No – 25675793.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Walk-In Interview Date : 05.01.2021, 06.01.2021 & 21.01.2021
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 15.01.2021
More Details : Air India Recruitment 2021 for SFI, Company Secretary & Other Posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and application form, follow the link given below.
Important Links :
- Air India Notification Link : http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm