GNEC Recruitment 2020
Guru Nanak Eye Centre, GNEC Recruitment 2020 invites application for the post of 11 Senior Resident Posts. Apply before 1st December 2020.
- GNEC Job Location : Delhi
GNEC Job Details :
|Post Name||No. of GNEC Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Senior Resident Posts||11 Posts||Rs.67,700 to Rs.2,08,700/- Per Month|
Eligibility Criteria for GNEC Recruitment 2020 :
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Candidates who have completed either their MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification. Remember must not have completed 3 Years of Senior Residency.||Maximum Age of 37 Years|
GNEC Application Fee :
- Rs.500/- for General and OBC Category Applicants. The remaining all are exempted from paying the application fee.
GNEC Recruitment 2020 Nationality :
- The applicant must be citizen of India
Selection Process :
- The Selection Process will be on basis of Interview (Senior Resident Anesthesia); Written Test & Interview (Senior Resident Ophthalmology).
How to Apply GNEC Jobs :
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : Started
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 1st December 2020
More Details : GNEC Recruitment 2020 for Senior Resident Posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and application form, follow the link given below.
Important Links :
- GNEC Notification & Application Form Link : http://health.delhigovt.nic.in/wps/wcm/connect/2f6a52804075592b9eeebea50c073453/WIIGNEC.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&lmod=-898003589&CACHEID=2f6a52804075592b9eeebea50c073453