Finance Ministry Recruitment 2020
Finance Ministry Recruitment 2020 invites application for the post of 46 Legal Consultant Posts. Apply before 45 days from the publication of the Notice in Employment Newspaper.
- Finance Ministry Job Location : Across India
Finance Ministry Job Details :
|Post Name||No. of Finance Ministry Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Legal Consultant Posts||46 Posts||Rs. 80,000/- per month|
Eligibility Criteria for Finance Ministry Recruitment 2020 :
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Bachelors’s Degree in Law from National Law School or a Recognized University or Equivalent as Education Qualification are eligible for the Finance Ministry Legal Consultant Recruitment 2020. And candidates having LLM Degree with 3 Years Experience will be allotted additional marks.||32 years|
Finance Ministry Application Fee :
- Candidates are required to pay the application and examination fee as per details.
- Candidates are suggested to read the official notification.
Finance Ministry Recruitment 2020 Nationality :
- The applicant must be citizen of India
Selection Process :
- The Selection Process will be on basis of Interview.
How to Apply Finance Ministry Jobs :
- Eligible candidates may apply through Joint Director (Admin), Directorate of Enforcement, 6th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 from 45 days from the publication of the Notice in Employment Newspaper.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Notification Date : 3rd November 2020
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 45 days from the publication of the Notice in Employment Newspaper
More Details : Finance Ministry Recruitment 2020 for Legal Consultant Posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and application form, follow the link given below.
Important Links :
- Finance Ministry Notification Link : https://enforcementdirectorate.gov.in/LC_2020.pdf?p1=1201081604837705972