SPICES Board India Recruitment 2020
SPICES Board India Recruitment 2020 invites application for the post of 06 Clerical Assistants Posts. Apply before 20.11.2020.
- SPICES Board India Job Location : Spices Board, Head Office, Kochi
SPICES Board India Job Details :
|Post Name||No. of SPICES Board India Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Clerical Assistants Posts||06 Posts||Rs.25500|
Eligibility Criteria for SPICES Board India Recruitment 2020 :
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Applicants should possess Degree from recognized university & He/She should be a Retired Employee from the Central/ State Govt Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/ Commodity Boards with considerable experience in attending clerical works.||64 Years|
SPICES Board India Application Fee :
- Candidates are required to pay the application and examination fee as per details.
- Candidates are suggested to read the official notification.
SPICES Board India Recruitment 2020 Nationality :
- The applicant must be citizen of India
Selection Process :
- The Selection Process will be on basis of Interview.
How to Apply SPICES Board India Jobs :
- Eligible candidates may apply through Mail Address: email@example.com & Postal Address: The Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi from 20.11.2020.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 13.11.2020 (Mail) & 20.11.2020 (Post)
More Details : SPICES Board India Recruitment 2020 for Clerical Assistants Posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and application form, follow the link given below.
Important Links :
- SPICES Board India Notification & Application Form Link : http://www.indianspices.com/sites/default/files/Detailed%20notification%20in%20english.pdf