DPAR Recruitment 2020
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms – DPAR Recruitment 2020 invites application for the post of 22 Stenographer Grade 3. Apply online before 31st August 2020.
- DPAR Job Location : Puducherry
DPAR Job Details :
|Post Name||No. of DPAR Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer Grade 3||22 Posts||Candidates are suggested to check DPAR Puducherry Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Notification.|
Eligibility Criteria for DPAR Recruitment 2020 :
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|12th Pass.||Minimum Age of 18 Years and Maximum Age of 32 Years.|
DPAR Application Fee :
- Candidates are required to pay the application and examination fee as per details.
- Candidates are suggested to read the official notification.
DPAR Recruitment 2020 Nationality :
- The applicant must be citizen of India
Selection Process :
- Selection shall be on the basis of Stenographer Test, Typewriting Test.
How to Apply DPAR Jobs : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website DPAR Website dpar.py.gov.in from 31st August 2020 & through these address The Under Secretary to Govt (DP&AR), Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing), Chief Secretariat, Puducherry – 605001.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of DPAR Apply Online Application: Started
- Last Date for Submission of DPAR Apply Online Application: 31st August 2020
More Details: Candidates are required to read DPAR Official Website recruitment notification for detailed information about DPAR Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer Grade 3 Posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and application form, follow the link given below.
Important Links :
- DPAR Official Website Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://dpar.py.gov.in/Exam/Recruitment/Notification_30July20.pdf