Karnataka Police Recruitment 2020
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2020 invites application for the post of 162 Sub Inspectors. Apply before 27 July 2020.
- Karnataka Police Job Location : Karnataka
Karnataka Police Job Details :
|Post Name||No. of Karnataka Police Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspectors||162 Posts||Rs.37900 – 70850/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2020 :
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Any degree from University recognised by UGC Approved or Equivalent.||21 to 26 years (As on 26.06.2020)|
SAIL Application Fee :
- For GM & 2A, 2B, 3A,3B : Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/Cat-01 : Rs.100/-
Mode of Application Fee Payment:
- The Fee Should be Deposited Through State Bank of India (SBI) / Post office.
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2020 Nationality :
- The applicant must be citizen of India
Selection Process :
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of Written Examination and Physical Standard Test, Endurance Test.
How to Apply Karnataka Police Jobs :
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the KSP website https://ksp.gov.in from 26.05.2020 to 27.07.2020.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Karnataka Police Application form : 26 May 2020
- Closing Date for filing of Karnataka Police Application form : 27 July 2020
- Last date for depositing the Application Fee : 29 July 2020
More Details: Candidates are required to read Karnataka Police Official Website recruitment notification for detailed information about Karnataka Police Recruitment 2020 for Sub Inspectors Posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and application form, follow the link given below.
Important Links :
- Karnataka Police Official Website Detail Advertisement Link : http://rec19.ksp-online.in/images/PAPERADVERTISEMENT3New.jpg
- Karnataka Police Apply Online Link : https://ksp.gov.in/ Page.aspx? page= Current Recruitment