IISER Kolkata Recruitment 2019
Indian Institute of Science Education Research – IISER Kolkata Recruitment 2019 invites application for the post of Nursing staff/Assistant. Walk-in-Interview 08 June 2019.
- IISER Kolkata Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
IISER Kolkata Job Details :
|Post Name||No. of IISER Kolkata Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Nursing staff/Assistant||01 Post||Rs. 25,000/- to 30,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for IISER Kolkata Recruitment 2019 :
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Intermediate or 10 plus 2 or equivalent and must have passed the examination held by the Nursing Council with three years course in General Nursing and midwifery (GNM) in Nursing or BSc in Nursing from a recognized university or with DMN, Dip/Class 1 NAC (Armed Forces) with verifiable experience
Candidates should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing Council.
|Between 21 years to 55 years|
IISER Kolkata Application Fee :
- There is No Application Fee.
IISER Kolkata Recruitment 2019 Nationality :
- The applicant must be citizen of India
Selection Process :
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply IISER Kolkata Jobs :
- Interested candidates may appear for the interview, including all related documents at the address As per IISER Kolkata Advertisement norms.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of IISER Kolkata i.e. www.iiserkol.ac.in
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Filling of IISER Kolkata Application form: 10 June 2019
More Details: Candidates are required to read IISER Kolkata Official Website recruitment notification for detailed information about IISER Kolkata Recruitment 2019 for Nursing staff/Assistant Post regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and application form, follow the link given below.
Important Links :
- IISER Kolkata Official Website Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.iiserkol.ac.in/ media/ filer_public/ b8/a5/ b8a5368c- bd01- 4cc4-8969-57e56f6b931d/ advertisement_nursing_ staff_ 23_5_ 2019.pdf